We were able to catch a concert by G. Love & Special Sauce on Thursday night
On Friday we went to the Angel Oak Tree, which is supposed to be 1400 years old. It was massive to say the least. After that we headed to the Atlantic ocean for some great lunch (great seafood all weekend long!)
We were lucky to be in Charleston that weekend, because it just happened to be Charleston Fashion Week, and Saturday morning we attending a bridal couture show (awesome for our two brides to be). We walked miles and miles of the old Charleston homes, including the Battery District. I was amazed at all the beautiful gardens that each of the houses maintained.
I had a great time with my girls, and hope to see them all soon! Congrats Cassie, and I hope you have a wonderful wedding day. Wish Scott and I could be there, and we'll see you all in the fall.
No comments:
Post a Comment