Friday, May 15, 2009

Single Digits

Single digits now... or not. I think my body wants to hold onto this baby for the long haul. We have guesses on when Baby Mac is going to arrive... and the first guess is today, from Ryan H. Sorry bud, I think you're date is going to come and go with no adventure. Here are some other guesses. If you want to put your two cents in, then please comment and I will add you to the list :)

Maria V. - May 18th
Erin H. - May 21st
Scott - May 23rd
Erin T. - May 24th
Rachel J. - May 25th
Amber H. - May 27th
G'ma Linda - May 28th
Me - May 29th
G'ma Sheryl - May 30th
Aunt Linda G. - May 30th
Aunt Katie - May 31st
Barry J. - June 1st
G'pa Pat - June 1st

And so I don't have a blind post, here are pictures of the nursery (done until we find out what he/she is). You can vote on that, too!




7 comments:

Sheryl/Mom/Grandma said...

Okay, I'm going to guess May 30. Sorry Kel, but I think we will have more time to do fun things before the baby comes!

Rachel's Baby Blog said...

I love your room! It is soo cute.

Linda said...

sorry Kelly, I agree with your mom, Baby will come on May 30 -don't bother walking around a lot, it doesn't work!! Hoping for a quick delivery, I can hardly wait!!
Love you, Linda

Unknown said...

I'm thinking your baby girl will be born May 24th!! I can't wait to see the adorable baby mac!!!

Amber H said...

I'm guessing you'll have a baby girl. Keep us posted on the excitement when Baby Mac decides to finally appear! =)

Katie said...

I'm guessing girl : ) And while my real guess on the arrival date is 6/1, I'll go with 5/31 since no one has guessed that yet.

Grandpa Mac said...

I love the room. My vote for delivery date is June 1. I have to say it will be a BOY, but a healthy baby is the key objective.

We can't wait and I am sure both of your are excited to the max.

See you soon I hope.

Love, Pat