Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandpa


Okay, I am posting a day late, but I was a little busy/tired yesterday. But I heard the birthday boy wanted more photos, and since he is not getting any presents until he comes to Arizona, then I can give him what he wants. So here you go Dad/Grandpa :) More pictures -



Getting a sponge bath, she didn't like it.


A new dress from the grandma's

I had to ask for another photo to be taken that included my head.

4 comments:

Amber H said...

What a beautiful little girl! She looks so tiny in her crib. =)

Shannon said...

These are beautiful pics. Love the hands shot, so precious. Congrats again!

Christina said...

I love these!!! Thank God Grandpa is demanding pictures... just for the record, I like the photo best with you head included ;-)

katy suzanne said...

so beautiful. Great photography!