Friday, July 3, 2009

5/52 - sleep edition


We've made it one week closer to 6 weeks (I heard the first six are the worst). Thank you to all for your good thoughts and suggestions on Tessa's sleep issues. I am glad to report that she has been sleeping much better, and we got a new blanket that she cannot wiggle her way out of, which will hopefully make her sleep more soundly. After her few days of not sleeping well, she slept an amazing 6 hours long! (I didn't sleep that long because I kept waking up to check and make sure she was still alive, plus she was in her swing most of the time... meaning I was on the couch). The last couple of nights she has been sleeping in 3-4 hour stretches, so I can't complain.



We had some visitors today (The two A's, Stina and Simon). Thanks so much for holding, talking and changing Miss T.



She is growing length-wise out of her newborn onesies, but the 0-3 month clothing is still huge on her. I think they need to make half sizes. Here's some clothes that still fit -




As for me, nothing fits (unless it has elastic).

1 comment:

Christina said...

Cute pics Kel! EXCEPT....do I look like I had a baby??? Or was that you?? The picture of Tessa and I is sort of confusing. Should've tightened up the gut a little on that one. Had a blast with you three!