wa-hoo!! Aunt Linda can't wait to see my new long-legged great niece!PLEASE don't be here Aug. 8th - Erin & I will be in Michigan for a wedding!!!
YAY!! Can't wait to meet Tessa!!
Kelly - If you have time, give me a call and I'll come to wherever you are. I would love to see you and meet little Tessa! 913-219-6901Christina E.
I guess I should have given you my email address too. christina_molly2003@yahoo.com.I read your blog every day. It's fun to follow along and see your family grow!Christina Ewing
I hope I get to meet Tessa! I'm right around the corner so call me anytime!! Safe travels,Sarah
Post a Comment
5 comments:
wa-hoo!! Aunt Linda can't wait to see my new long-legged great niece!
PLEASE don't be here Aug. 8th - Erin & I will be in Michigan for a wedding!!!
YAY!! Can't wait to meet Tessa!!
Kelly - If you have time, give me a call and I'll come to wherever you are. I would love to see you and meet little Tessa! 913-219-6901
Christina E.
I guess I should have given you my email address too. christina_molly2003@yahoo.com.
I read your blog every day. It's fun to follow along and see your family grow!
Christina Ewing
I hope I get to meet Tessa! I'm right around the corner so call me anytime!! Safe travels,
Sarah
Post a Comment