How cute! I love the play by play pics! And that upset face is priceless! =)
Tessa is TOO ADORABLE!! Her little legs are filling out! I can't wait to see her (and you!)Linda
Oh gosh, you are the meanest Mom on the planet (jk!) Little Tessa just gets cuter every day. Grandma :)
What awesome pictures, got my daily laugh in. Awesome. ;-) I love Miss T!!!!!!!!!!!
So cute! I love her gorgeous blue eyes!
I can't stop looking at these pictures, they are so sweet!
Wait a minute... I already commented on these??? AHHHHHHH! I love them! ;-)
And again.......
Post a Comment
8 comments:
How cute! I love the play by play pics! And that upset face is priceless! =)
Tessa is TOO ADORABLE!! Her little legs are filling out! I can't wait to see her (and you!)
Linda
Oh gosh, you are the meanest Mom on the planet (jk!) Little Tessa just gets cuter every day. Grandma :)
What awesome pictures, got my daily laugh in. Awesome. ;-) I love Miss T!!!!!!!!!!!
So cute! I love her gorgeous blue eyes!
I can't stop looking at these pictures, they are so sweet!
Wait a minute... I already commented on these??? AHHHHHHH! I love them! ;-)
And again.......
Post a Comment