And it has been a week since I've posted photos of Tessa, and I am sure certain grandparents are in withdrawal. She has found a pacifier that she likes, which is wonderful when she gets fussy at night. And Scott fed Tessa for the first time this weekend. We went up to Scottsdale for a 75th birthday party for a friend, and there was an extra bottle made that needed to be used. It was great to have a break too!
3 comments:
She is soooo stinkin cute, I can't wait to meet her!!!
I AM IN LOVE WITH MISS T!!!!! I wish I was at your house for that supper! MMMMMMMM ;-)
Ooooooh, Tessa is so adorable!! We know her Mommy is busy, (just look at that wonderful dinner she prepared) but are thankful for all the new pics that get posted.
Love to all of you,
Grandma Linda
Post a Comment