Saturday, September 5, 2009

14/52


Tessa had a busy week! She first visited The Heard Museum in downtown Phoenix, followed by a day of rolling over. She also played (aka chewed) in her new Jenny Jump Up. She also went on her first hike (out of the womb that is) to the San Tan Mountains. It was a cool 75 degrees and rainy today, a much needed break from the 100+. Also, I've accepted a new position, and will be returning to work in November, so we have been checking out childcare options this week as well.

Grandpa is in town this week, so I am sure we will another busy one... and Scott heads off to Vegas this coming weekend, so it will be all girls hanging out. Wish me luck on my search for a sitter!










1 comment:

Sheryl/Mom/Grandma said...

Tessa is such a busy girl. So many things to see and do in the world. I'm so glad that we get to do so many of them together!