Friday, October 23, 2009

We are...

in Baltimore. We've just arrived. My good friend Kelli is getting married this weekend (that makes 4/6 that have tied the knot, Mir and Stina, you're in the minority now). I decided to stay back in the hotel to get Tessa back on some sort of schedule, while Scott went to grab some lunch (Tessa was amazing on the flight, like she has been in the past. And it was 4 hours on the plane! Such a good baby). He called as soon as he got the the restaurant, reading me the delicious entrees which are available. That was 1.5 hours ago. Seriously, I am starving. We got a pack of crackers on the plane, and nothing more. I haven't eaten in 7 hours. Hopefully he comes soon, or Tessa might be missing a couple of baby toes.

1 comment:

Annie Merrill said...

Glad you finally got to eat!!! It was great seeing you guys this weekend. Enjoy your last week as a stay at home mom!