Friday, November 20, 2009

25/52

Tessa - You are 25 weeks old today! How times fly. I saw a newborn in the office this week who weighed over 8 pounds, and he looked so tiny, and you were 2 whole pounds lighter! I can't believe it.

Solid foods (aka rice cereal and oatmeal) are a big hit. I can't wait until we start the "real" stuff with you. Maybe Thanksgiving.

You are tough to make laugh. You'll give me and Dad a half-chuckle every now and then, but Addie, she makes you giggle. You think she is so funny.

I heard your new friend Aubry (our nanny's daughter) makes you laugh as well. It seems like her mom is taking great care of you during the days, and this past week you have saved all your dirty diapers and blowouts just for her (seriously, she did).

You've begun to wake up at 4am these past weeks. This is not fun. Please stop it. Even if we get you back to sleep, Mom and Dad usually don't.

You are proficient at rolling over now a days and we will find you on the other side of the room if we leave you for 2 seconds. (This might be one of the reasons you are waking up, because we always find you on your belly at said 4am visits) And you have found your toes, and will only suck on the right foot. You must know that lefties are sinister.

You got another hair cut this week to get rid of your wings and mullet. You look divine! And here is the proof -



And also you've learned a new trick...



It won't be long!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Ahhh, time to ditch the swaddle since she's rolling over! That was the demise for my sleep for two whole months.

Okay, please tell me she isn't getting ready to crawl. I think I might cry!

Little girl, you are getting so BIG!