This was an All Play - Scott and Linda were drawing the same thing for their respective teams to guess.
It was an astronaut.
Here I am having to make something out of clay.
Everyone must have been feeling frisky with the seasonal drinks because they kept on saying words associated with a female body part.
It was the pyramids.
My mother decided to let T chew on the table. She lost privilages to her granddaughter for the rest of the evening.
It's Pat's turn to act out a famous person without saying any names! My Mom reads the clue to Scott then hands the card to Pat.
This is what he did -
Did you get it? No?
I couldn't see how anyone could. But the Father-Son connection must have been there. Scott shouted "Princess Leia". He was right.
In other news, Tessa is no longer the worlds oldest baby who is still swaddled. Hooray! This weekend we decided to graduate her to having her arms free. We were very worried we would have a bad night, but she only woke up once, and went right back to sleep when we gave her a pacifier. Good Job T! Here is is says "I was Ready!". And also this is outfit #1 for the day, which she peed on.
Here's outfit #2. I took her to Babies R Us, and was carrying her around in my sling. Usually people think that is so cute and comment what a beautiful baby she is. This time the two cashiers said nothing about how cute she is. I thought it was kind of odd. When I got back to the car, I realized that she had spit up all over the front of the outfit. Yeah, babies aren't cute when their moms let them go around covered in spoiled milk. (At least it didn't happen before I took her into the store and I had to bring her in naked to buy a new outfit because I forgot to pack an extra set of clothing... that might have happened last week at Target).
Onto outfit #3 for the day! Seriously, can you get much more girly than this? Tessa didn't think so. But she must have been on a mission to make it less girly. Her solution? Poop on it. And all over her walker. And hide it from Mom while she is on the telephone with Verizon trying to figure out who downloaded Tetris onto her phone.
Outfit #4! I will plead the fifth on this one, because I have no idea how she got all wet.
And now outfit #5. Wait, it's the same as outfit #2. That can happen because you had to do 3 loads of laundry and outfits 1-3 are clean already. (and then she was changed into PJs for the night. But I don't have a photo for that one, seriously, how many photos do you think I take of my child?)
Happy New Year!
2 comments:
These pics are great:) I love Cranium!
We had a wonderful time on New Years Eve. Thanks for the fun, games and delicious chili.
Post a Comment