Monday, July 26, 2010

From A to Z

We spent a week in Costa Rica with my PA school friends for Christina and Simon's wedding.  I decided to change up our blog post this time and turn it into something educational (since I repeat the alphabet to Tessa 1000 time per day anyway).  It starts off rhyming, but it became more difficult to do.  So I hope you enjoy our trip to Costa Rica, told from A to Z.

A is for Adam and Annie, too
B is for Beach and the color blue
C is for Centerpiece, Crab and Christina
And D is for the dress that made her look like a ballerina.
E is for everyone being in one place
F is for fish and your pretty face
G is for Guide, his name was George
H is for Hilton and luxury galore
I is for Iguana and Iris
J is for jacuzzi which overlooked the volcano!
K is for Kelly with a Y and an I
L is for the town of La Fortuna, where the volcano lies
M is for Marriage of Christina and Simon
N is for neat fireworks after the party
O is for Ocean
P is for Pool, Puffer and Patience
Q is for quiet times (we had loud ones, too)
R is for rafting
S is for Scott, Simon, Sterling and shells
T is for Towel Turtle, Tarzan Swing (I am way up there in those trees... probably still screaming) and Tucans
U is for unbelievable views
V is for video

W is for waves
X is for an excellent time (I'm stretching it now)
Y is for you and me
Z is the end of our week with our friends.  We are already looking forward to when we can do it again!

3 comments:

Amber H said...

Great pictures - looks like a wonderful trip!!

Shannon said...

Awesome post! I might have to steal this idea for a future vacation post. I always have so many pics and this was a really clever way to show them all. Looks like you had a wonderful time!

Christina said...

Well, what can I saw other than......SUPER AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!