Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Isn't that the girl from Beauty and the Beast? (and random photos)

Scott and I love the TV show Chuck and during the premier episode, they introduced a new character, Chuck's Mom.

Scott:"Isn't that the girl from Beauty and the Beast?"
Me: Are you serious?  You don't recognize her from anywhere else?
Scott: Yeah, Beauty and the Beast, that old TV show, that's her!
Me: And that one movie called Terminator... you might have seen it, in between watching Beauty and the Beast.


And now some random photos from the past couple of weeks -

"CAT"

"So if I give you the cell phone, what do I get in return?"

"And then I gave him the cell phone, and the only thing I got was a bath!"

"Visiting the Aquarium with Grandma Linda"

"Stingrays" 

"SHARK!"



And this is not Tessa (in case you didn't know).  This is Paige.  She is probably my last cake smash baby for a long time because I ran out of paper.  Happy Birthday Miss Paige!

No comments: