(This is Tessa's first time wearing jeans)
She would have stayed in the chicken coop all day.
Learning all about cows. She is a great milker!
Thank goodness we left the chicken coop... there's goats here!
"I like this one"
"And this one"
"This one is nice too"
"Come back here so I can pet you!"
"This is a nice black goat"
"hey, I see more goats over here!"
"Goat heaven!"
"Bye bye Goats"
We only made it through half of the farmstead. They really expanded the place!
In anticipation that it could be cold, I bought her a winter coat (btw - it was in the 90's, who knew)
Running, running, running
That night we got to meet Miss Harlow. She is a doll.
Tessa was a little frighten, and wouldn't touch her.
But T did love the bear
The next day we made our way to Omaha! Thank goodness Tessa passed out during the car ride!
T and I respectfully waited in the back of the church, because the last thing you want at your wedding is a 16 month old who spent 3 hours in a car, and had to be woken up from their afternoon nap to sit in a pew and try to be quiet (we tried and made it about 30 seconds before she wanted to run around). So here is the beautiful Miranda waiting to walk down the isle!
We did have to excuse ourselves during the ceremony to run around outside for a few minutes (see above explanation)
And that's all the photos I have from the wedding. Pathetic. To my offense I was chasing around a 16 month old. You can see more pics on the link above.
The next day we went to the Henry Doorly Zoo in Omaha.
This is Adam (green) and Simon (blue). Adam is about to be a Dad in 3 months. Simon is not. Let's look at their parenting stratagies -
Adam sees child, thinking maybe she is lost, hurt or sad.
The future Daddy puts his arm around her and makes her feel better.
Good Job Adam!
Simon tried to throw the child into the bear inclosure.
Not okay Simon, not okay.
Kelli tries to hold Tessa's hand and is rejected, and Annie sees how it is having a toddler and being pregnant. Tessa likes the baby bump seat.
After the Zoo, we headed back home to KC again (thankfully after a morning at the Zoo, she passed out right away in the car again) The next day we had more fun with Papa -
Hanging...
petting caterpillars...
climbing trees...
playing in a ginormous sand box...
and shooting hoops.
Then it was back to Arizona.
Tessa and I had a great time. Thanks everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment