Saturday, April 2, 2011

Operation Big Girl Bed


is not going well.  This was this morning, right after we took the front off.  
I thought this would be easy. 
Nap time - 12:50  Current time - 1:40
Status - crying, screaming, kicking (since 12:50)
Good news - she is staying in the bed
Hopefully it is all uphill from here.

Update.  It has not been uphill.  She has learned that she can get out of bed.
And we had a poopy diaper.  Current time - 2:10
Status - still crying

Update
Current time - 2:28
Status - asleep :)

1 comment:

Bri said...

We just moved Carter into his big boy bed also. He's doing pretty well, but I'm not sure he's actually realized he can get out of bed or jump on it yet :).

If you have trouble, we got a book called the Sleep Easy Solution that we used with both boys (they have suggestions from 4 months to 5 years). I'll be praying for you all! :)