Wednesday, May 11, 2011

X-Rays and A Book

This does not belong to our family.  Scott was just proud of work today.  Call it show and tell I guess.  The picture of on the left is obviously broken.  He had to get creative to put the bones back into perfect position to have this guy avoid a trip to the OR.  A spacer in between the 4th and 5th fingers did the trick.  Good job Dr Scott.

You probably don't want to know about my day at work.  Maybe Tessa can go to work with Scott during "take you daughter to work day", because anything she might encounter at my office will scar her for life.

I can show you what I've been working on at home.  A new website opened - Paper Coterie - and was having some great deals for their open house.  I got my book today, and love it!  It's a small collection of Tessa @ One.  You should go there and make one for yourself!







1 comment:

Annie Merrill said...

Awesome book! I wish I had as many fabulous pictures to put in a book of E-man as you do of Tessa!!! And I hope Scott told that guy to quit punching stuff so he doesn't have to be so creative ;)