We got to Kauai a day earlier than everyone else, and stayed at the amazing Marriott in Lihue.
They had an awesome kids pool! I want one in our back yard :) Here's looking down at Tessa and Scott:
T went down the water slide a million times. To get a picture, we asked two older girls (8&10) to help her go down the slide. Tessa was in love with these two! After this, she would say "hold your hand" and look for them. The big girls loved it, too. Mom and Dad were out of the picture!
We have a summer to-do list (over there ->) and go down a water slide is on it! So even though no one over 12 was supposed to use the slide, we broke the rules. And paid for it, too. The water was a little shallow when you landed.
I was not prepared on how rough the surf was. The sand would drop off quickly and the waves would crash really close to shore. I guess I am used to the Florida beaches (they are the best). Next up - the condo! See you tomorrow!






No comments:
Post a Comment