For the past year, I have been looking (almost daily) at the new home listings in our area. We don't have to move, but since the market is so low it wouldn't be a bad time to move into a bigger place. Less than 2 weeks ago, this home came on the market. We fell in love. We put an offer down. And we lost.
All sorts of "what if" and "could have been" have been flowing through my mind. And now I am so anxious to find the "right one" that everyone keeps talking about. Even through Phoenix was hit pretty hard during the housing crash, we are looking in a specific area at a specific type of property, and there's not many that fit the bill. So back to square one - checking the listing each morning and hoping to find our home.

2 comments:
The real question is: will the Willman's be able to move onto the McMillan/McClure compound???? ;-)
I feel your pain... I saw a listing this morning I wanted to look at, gone this afternoon :(
Post a Comment