Thursday, February 2, 2012

Take a picture

Tessa was playing with her pipe cleaners, and thought the colander would make a good hat.  I asked if I could take a picture which resulted in this:


Then she asked if she could take some pictures.  She took a few minutes to set each of these pictures up, and even would re-adjust her "scene" if she was unhappy with the result.  Here are Tessa's pictures:


Then she acted as director while I took pictures of her and her baby.  She even made sure to tell the baby to smile in the first one.  Then she wanted her baby looking at her:


Finally, she wanted pictures of her Baby sitting next to her, then the teapot and then she was done.  All in all, it was a lot of fun.


2 comments:

Sheryl/Mom/Grandma said...

Oh my gosh Kelly, these are priceless. The one of Tessa, her baby and the tea pot is fantastic. You will treasure these moments, believe me.

Katie said...

I love that she wants her picture taken! She needs a camera of her own I think :)