Monday, January 14, 2013

6 months

Asher is 6 months old now!


What a fun guy he is!  This last week has be pretty big for us as well.  He started solid foods, first with some cucumber, followed by oatmeal and now carrots.  It's hit and miss right now, but when he wants to eat, he loves it!


He is also becoming more mobile.  He likes to roll and push up on his arms.  I have caught him once going to his knees (I may have placed him like this for his picture).  And he sits really well, too.


Because he is moving so much and his constant protest while we would wrap him, he has graduated from the swaddle for sleep, too!  (I told you this has been a huge week!)  He was so ready for it, and even slept thru the night last night (3rd time ever).  


Keep on smiling baby boy!

1 comment:

Sheryl/Mom/Grandma said...

That is one adorable baby boy. Love his megawatt smile.