But there was a photo that we didn't share at the time -
Just after getting home from the race I took ANOTHER pregnancy test* (I had already taken about 5 in the past 2 weeks), thinking it would still be negative. But I was obviously wrong. It told us to get ready for the most amazing 9 months (plus 1 week) of our life so far.
This year Scott pushed Tessa (since I carried her last year), and she fell asleep like a good baby should. I was so looking forward to this day to celebrate what we have accomplished in a year. I couldn't have turned out any better.
We were joined by so many friends, including Christina, The James' Family, Amber, Annalee & Hunter and my Mom! Great job to everyone, and I am already looking forward to next year.
3 comments:
Why aren't there any photos of Mom? Is she still running? (TOTALLY kidding, Mom).
Glad you had a great day to run!
I added a photo of mom. I didn't capture any of her, but Rachel did. Thanks Rachel for the pick!
What a cool story! =) I didn't realize how special today was....you definitely have a lot to be happy & thankful for!
Post a Comment