Friday, October 2, 2009

For Annie - Your daily Tessa fix. And she is playing in the bouncer that you got her. Obviously she loves it. And maybe you should start a blog to with your free time to keep us Arizonans updated with you (hint hint).



Modeling some new clothing (3-6 month potato sack). And check out my yard in the background. I've worked very hard on it all summer long. Too bad it will soon turn brown.


2 comments:

Shannon said...

She's so cute! And she looks just like you in that second picture... I think it's the smile! Love it.

Annie Merrill said...

Ha! So cute!!! She does love that thing! I can't wait to see her again this month. I'm sure she'll be sporting some fabulous potato sacks.

I was going to start a blog called "Shhhhh... Don't tell Adam" however, I finally started my job.