Hey baby girl! You look pretty cute in your tutu : ) So cute in fact that you've replaced your cousin as the picture on my computer desktop. Now I can look at you all day long!
Oh my Kelly, you have really out-done yourself with these photos. You have really captured Tessa's sweet personality and her beautiful little smile. Such a precious baby!
6 comments:
What a princess!
Hey baby girl! You look pretty cute in your tutu : ) So cute in fact that you've replaced your cousin as the picture on my computer desktop. Now I can look at you all day long!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the tutu:)
Ahhhh, too cute for words. We are counting the days till we see you in November.
These are precious! Why am I just now noticing the red in her hair - so cute!
Oh my Kelly, you have really out-done yourself with these photos. You have really captured Tessa's sweet personality and her beautiful little smile. Such a precious baby!
Post a Comment