Monday, October 26, 2009

We had a GREAT time at Tim and Kelli's wedding. It was gorgeous! It should have been in a magazine. Seriously, Martha Stewart missed out. Everything from the hotel everyone stayed in to the historic church (on the location that Francis Scott Key died), the shuttle, and then the reception (Oh my) was just perfect. I didn't take too many photos, because I was busy bust'n a move on the dance floor, but I do have some that I would like to call your attention to:

The Bouquet Toss - All the single ladies lined up.

There's the 2/6 that have not tied the knot yet. Not in the first row, not even in the second. They are 3 deep!
Seriously, does anyone WANT to get married? Not a single hand in the air! The bouquet is flying into a crowd who obviously doesn't want to catch it!

Getting married is fun, promise.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Just as an FYI.......I was in the bouquet toss "single ladies" crowd and there was NO prize for catching that thing.......Also, I've caught MANY a bouquet in my day and still am not married so......... :-)

Kelli said...

Thanks Kel! I'm so glad you could make it:)