1. He hardly ever sits still. (okay, maybe some of you did know that)
2. He is an awesome public speaker. The toasts he gave for both Katie and mine's wedding were phenomonal.
3. He is so proud to be a Grandpa. And James LOVES him, and calles him Papa. Tessa loves him too, but calls him Da (Da is also dog, cat, Dad, Mom and Zebra)
4. He has a dream of visiting Alaska one day. (I worry it will turn out to be like Into The Wild - read the book or watch the movie, it's great.)
5. He is the hardest worker I know (and probably will ever know).
6. He is good at golf (and every other sport he tries)
7. He is frugal, which is paying off since he is able to retire soon.
8. Today is his 60th Birthday, and I get to spend it with him, and I couldn't be happier. I hope he is pretty happy, too.
Happy Birthday Dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment