After all the decorations were in place it was time to party! Tessa's tutu was made by another Etsy shop, based here out of Queen Creek! And she wore some personalized bloomers made by Scott's neighbor's in St. Louis. (Thanks Cheryl!)
We set up a "photo booth", complete with clown noses for the guests to take pictures.
The James' Family
The Barker's
Papa and Honey
Grandma and Grandpa McMillan
Aunt Katie
and of course Mom and Dad!
There were lots of presents -
including this from Scott and me.
Then there was the cake!
Tessa and Jaxson closed down the party playing on the slide (after a bath for Miss T, hence the outfit change).
Happy Birthday Baby Girl! You are so special, and even though you won't remember this day, I know that you were surrounded by love and that you DID have a great time.



1 comment:
Holy Hanna that tutu is SO CUTE! I wish Adam and I could have been there to celebrate T's first birthday. Hopefully I can see her again soon.... maybe you guys can bring her to Costa Rica?
Post a Comment