How to save money/get freebies (we have a stockpile of razors, the good kind, that I got all for free)
How to make things (I recently made a skirt, which does not look homemade)
Keep up with friends and their families
AND has shown me great activities that I can do with Tessa!
I am trying to follow a Montessori approach to teaching Miss T, and the Internet has been invaluable to showing me activities for her. There have been so many wonderful blogs with children around T's age, and the mothers post activities all week that are appropriate for her. Although this blog is for personal reasons, since our family and friends are spread around the country, I would like to post on here what we are working on this week, in support of another Montessori blog (based in Arizona, too!). I don't have much yet, and Tessa still puts a lot of things in her mouth, which has limited some of the projects I can put out for her. Regardless, here is my first What's out Wednesday:
Bowl of pumpkins and gourds for her to enjoy, stacking rings (which she mastered a long time ago, but still enjoys), candlestick holders and "little people", DIY touch boards, pom poms, ribbons, and craft sticks with assorted containers to put them in, and her shape sorter.
I used sandpaper, wood glue and craft boards from JoAnn's to make the touch boards.
Tessa enjoying playing with her people!
5 comments:
Love it! it looks so inviting!!!
How happy is the girl!
How many months is she?
I have a girl (MiniJu) of 23 months and this has been my second link to What's out wednesday!
She is 16 months!
Free razors? Do tell... I'll get the kid ideas from you later ;)
We have our work out on the Expedit shelves too. Love how you are already working with your little lady at such a young age!
Post a Comment