This is where we live. Phoenix. Well, I mean Queen Creek... but not the Maricopa side, the Pinal side... but not in San Tan Valley. Understand?
Okay then - Here is a pic of the real Queen Creek, in which I work, at a very rural clinic... right across the street from Target.
And here is our house:
Okay, I kid. But it could be. It is for sale.
This is our neighborhood. Both the McMillan's (us) and McClure's now live here full time. (The other McMillan's live up the road about 10 minutes)
We live really close.
But we like it that way. We got these amazing (and stalker-like) pictures by climbing "our mountain" behind our houses.
Yea for us!
Tessa and Mom stayed back because one of them doesn't like heights and needed the other's company.
(Incase anyone wonders where Scott works, it is behind the mountains behind me in the above picture. I have a 10 minute drive to work, he has a 50 minute drive. Seems fair.)
Have a good weekend everyone!


1 comment:
I think you should buy that house. I'd let Toronto come visit, and then Tessa could have a goat!
Post a Comment