The living room in 90% complete! New furniture, an ottoman that I waited 12 weeks for and after 5 years with brown - a new paint color, too! Here is the complete transformation -
The before:
The during:
The after:
90% done because I have no idea what to do with this big wall!
(that is not a great picture of the color in the den... it is really much more subtle than it looks here)
And I know I need lamps, but since we are 0/3 for lamps thanks to Tessa, I think I will wait 10 more years to buy another.
I feel like the space is much brighter than before, and since our house is surrounded by 2 stories, we need all the light we can get.
The pillow with the kite on it is from Istanbul, Turkey. This is the box it came it. I thought it was picture worthy.










1 comment:
Yesss...... I am so proud of myself for spotting the new ottoman. Looks great, especially those perfect stripes from the vacuum/lint roller! Can you come do our living room next? And baby-proof it while you're at it?
Post a Comment