We don't have fencing around the entire property yet (just on the sides, between us and the neighbor's yards... and speaking of neighbors, I have a story for a different time). We will get one put up, but it makes me a little sad since I have seen this guy in the back yard several times. I chased him from window to window trying to get his picture (he would look at me each time and then take off again). If birds could talk, I am sure he would have called me crazy camera lady.
So without further ado, crazy camera lady would like to introduce our roadrunner:
In other house happenings, Tessa's room has been painted. Everything has been painted. The ceiling in her room was an off white, as well as the trim and doors. The walls where tan with a poop brown accent wall. So the ceiling, trim, walls, doors and closet was painted. Good news is it is done. Bad news - the rest of the house has the same colors. We have a lot of work ahead of us... finding a painter that is :) I still need to pick out some white bedding for her room. The wall hangings are cross-stitches my grandmas made. My Grandma Ruth made the little girl holding the doll, and my Grandma Nonny made the bed with the little girl praying. I had them re-frammed this summer to match her other artwork in her room.
We move in this weekend, which will be bittersweet. It's hard to leave your first home. And even harder when your parent's live next door. I keep on reminding myself that it's only 7 miles away. I could run 7 miles.


1 comment:
Wow!!! The big move is already here? I can't wait to see more pictures and hear all about it. Have a great move!!! Hopefully you won't have to do it again for a long long time :)
Post a Comment