The countdown is on. Tessa, you are 11 months old. Your Dad says you're not my baby anymore, you are a toddler. But I say until May 29th, you are still my baby. I've been thinking of all the "lasts" that are going to happen this month - last time in your infant car seat (you are 1" away from outgrowing it), last bottle (which has probably already happened for me, I got to feed you one last week, and I'll probably not do it again), last time of rocking you to sleep. But I am also thinking about all the firsts that we are getting to do now that you are older! You are in swim lessons, and even kick your feet when you are free in the water. We can go to the park and watch you go up the stairs by yourself and usually you don't put the sand in your mouth. We can take trips to
The beginning and the end of swim lessons... she got a little chilly.
Tessa, you are so tough. You take big tumbles and get right back up. You are determined and stubborn! Even though you cannot climb up the slide, you try every time after you go down before relenting to go up the right way. But you are smart, too! You love to copy everything that I do and I am amazed how fast you catch on.
You have 7 teeth, and your hair is getting more and more blond (and red... we'll call it strawberry). You are getting so big, but your waist is still so tiny. You have a loud scream, but such a sweet little girl voice. You are still my baby, and I love you so much.


2 comments:
What a BEAUTIFUL little lady!!!!
I actually wear that same outfit when I'm vacuuming :)
Post a Comment