Monday, July 23, 2012

today, and 2 weeks

Tessa, Asher and I spent the whole day together today (I think this is only the second or third time this has happened since he was born).  And it was a good day!  We all got showers/baths.  During Ashers big morning nap, Tessa and I baked banana bread while listening to Martin and Sylvia at Home (her Sparkle Stories, which have been a life saver during feedings in keeping her occupied and happy!).

We also dyed onesies and a t-shirt for Tessa that I plan to try some freezer paper stencils on.

Tessa calls pinecones porcupines.  So we discussed the difference between the two.  We now have a picture of a porcupine on our kitchen wall. 

We also played the mystery bag game.  I filled it with common objects and blindfolded Tessa and she was able to guess all of them.  She then filled the bag with rocks for me.  Like 20 rocks.  

Mom got to lick a beater as well today!  Hooray for not being pregnant any more! 
I let her lick the bowl, too.  

blue onesies before being dried.  And our porcupine.

The mystery bag.  Sleeping baby.

And Asher is 2 weeks old today!  He is filling out already! 



No comments: