![]() |
| Taken a few weeks ago - I am now 39 weeks, and Tessa is 37 months! |
7 days.
Maybe more. Maybe less.
We are in a much better place after this weekend in our preparedness for our new addition.
We had a great day today, spending it as a family of three - we even had an indoor picnic.
It's almost bittersweet. I am so excited to meet the new baby, but a part of me will miss our current family. It's so easy now, and I know it will be easy once again.
I worry how Tessa will be.
I know she will love the baby, but I wonder how she will be losing the 100% attention of her Mom.
So whenever Baby Mac decides to come, it is fine with me, may it be tomorrow or 2 more weeks.
Let's just hope this transition is easy for everyone.
(I have to credit the inspiration of the photo from Hanna Mac Photography - http://blog.hannamac.com)
(I have to credit the inspiration of the photo from Hanna Mac Photography - http://blog.hannamac.com)

1 comment:
Sweet BIG girl is about to have her world turned upside down, but she will be fine. Looking forward to meeting baby!
Post a Comment